Infinite Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need respect

+2
Exia
Xkalplop
6 posters

Go down

Need respect Empty Need respect

Post  Xkalplop Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Infinite Fantasy staff, I donated sunday and still dont get items. Today is Wednesday, and the only thing i got its an auto message that says "Thanks for support you'll get items when money gets to Argentina". I payed an extra fee so money gets Argentina same day i send, so money its on Argentina since sunday. I have talked to Irnias the other day and said you couldn't go to WU. In the end its not my problem when you have or not time to go and get the money. If i pay its because im on vacation on work and i have little time left to use items i buy from you. So at least I think i deserve an answer from you, since I have give u good money, i thought i was doing bussines with serious people, but not even a personal message i ´ve got from ur GMs.
I demand a early response.
Pd: This is not drama as Irnias said, Im asking respect for people that gives you money to continue running server.

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Need respect Empty Re: Need respect

Post  Exia Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 am

Admins and GMs are not really active these days.
Maybe they are busy.
They do not just have to deal with game in their lives.

Exia

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantMorb Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:06 am

yeah., thats right..

try PMing the GMs here..

4NG3L/Irnias..
PhantMorb
PhantMorb

Back to top Go down

Need respect Empty Still dont get items

Post  Xkalplop Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Exia let me explain you somenthing. Its a game for us, but when someone start to make a profit of somenthing its called a job. When people of Infinite Fantasy wanted to get money by selling items then its a job. So when people start giving their money to get a service and they dont get it on time or in the terms it was supposed to be, the company shows a really poor image of lack of seriousness. I have given my money to this group of people and send them mails, leaft personal messages on forums, post on forums, tried to contact them via messenger, because when i said i wanted to donate they were fast to answer, now when i have donated they dont even have the courtesy of sending a message to tell when they are going to do their part of deal. I know its hard for you Exia to understand becouse you maybe a little kid, but people must understand that there is grown up people who likes to play too. And today is thursday and none from infinite fantasy has told me when they are thinking to give items i bought.
Yeah maybe they studie, maybe they have a full time job, maybe they are just kids but when you start hosting a server, and selling items on internet you get a responsability to at least answer the ones that payed you money, otherwise your leaving a poor image so people will think twice before giving their money, even there could be serious legal problems.

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  Exia Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:33 pm

I'm just saying they have more things to do in their lives.
Don't get pissed on me man.
Ever try listening to people's suggestion? wait a lil.

Exia

Back to top Go down

Post  iDoForuMi :) Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 am

exia it has being 5 days and its not a small amount of money even if its a small amount they should be more serious and put some attention to this server already we dont even got a money making ways so................
iDoForuMi :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:43 am

I agree they are maybe busy in real lifes but if they started this they have to continue it + now they opened lineage2 infinite fantasy and TOP is chaos now every day one map goes down for several hour u report bug they dont respond,I reported scammer and byzrb did too and nothing happend,and they are opening apocalypse and TOP and l2 full of bugs...I never said it's not hard but if they saw it s hard doing 1 game TOP why then opened l2 then too? and they are opening apocalypse too I can't imagine how will it look like then gosh... If they don't do anything in top in a week I m quiting yea I was a donator but I won't donate to server which gm's are never on and I have to wait my reward a week... so gm's good luck with keeping other guys as for me I m out in a week if nothing changes... By changes I mean ban scammers fix buggs help people that needs help
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  Exia Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 am

Well i know. There's been a lot of bugs and lack of work around this server.
But we still gotta pay some respect for them.

Exia

Back to top Go down

Post  iDoForuMi :) Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:00 pm

ur both right but telling what they wrong in is better than keep saying their nice
and they being wrong in everything these days

Back to top Go down

Need respect Empty We never disrespect GM

Post  Xkalplop Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Exia its not disrepect to ask for answer, to ask fix down maps, to ask fix bug, I never insulted GM or treated bad. It s trying to make Gm see that theres problems with server and how they are running it, it s trying to make things better for everyone. And yes im thinkin on quit server, i gave my money and ill have to leave with not even an answer....

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  Exia Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:58 pm

Alright Chillax.
I'm not the one you wanna yell at alright?

Exia

Back to top Go down

Need respect Empty Yeah dude

Post  Xkalplop Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Exia wrote:Alright Chillax.
I'm not the one you wanna yell at alright?

Yeah yeah dude ur just kewl...i just h8 this gms

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  iDoForuMi :) Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 am

dude just wait dont quit suddenly ask for money back or something or wait for reward you might get a bonus cus u waited too long Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:01 am

She won't get bonus.. and yea I hate gm's these days
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  4NG3L Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 pm

OK guys hold on... The problem about this donations is because Irnias and razor where sick with fever. Remember we are normal people. I cant go and recieve the money (because i dont live in the same place as irnias/razor). Yeah we are sorry about u waiting, we will give you a bonus for this. It has been a hard week.

Sorry guys, we are working hard, the next maintanance will be on Monday so i hope i can fix up all the problems around, and try up some new things.

Cheers, 4NG3L.
4NG3L
4NG3L
Admin

https://infinitefantasy.foroes.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Xkalplop Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Ok finally an answer, thats all I wanted an answer. Hope i hear from you soon.

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum