Infinite Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

few things u could do next main....

4 posters

Go down

few things u  could do next main.... Empty few things u could do next main....

Post  Mrki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:30 pm

as first please fix portal to hell I mean I teleport to abba 4 and there isn't portal to 5...
Then as u already saw more ca or dw and as more pk possible...
Pretty much people have problem with lots...Cookie....SweetDreams so I thought u can remove exp that gives career lot so everyone can use it again...
o ye and every day(mostly) icicle or argent goes down that s so annoying
If i remember something I will reply these are things I would love u to fix
Suspect
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

few things u  could do next main.... Empty Re: few things u could do next main....

Post  Mrki Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:34 pm

I just wrote this went in game to ca and bd mobs came and icicle went down that s really annoying Rolling Eyes
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

few things u  could do next main.... Empty Re: few things u could do next main....

Post  PhantMorb Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:50 pm

maps are down again.. Sad
PhantMorb
PhantMorb

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 am

markolord wrote:as first please fix portal to hell I mean I teleport to abba 4 and there isn't portal to 5...
Then as u already saw more ca or dw and as more pk possible...
Pretty much people have problem with lots...Cookie....SweetDreams so I thought u can remove exp that gives career lot so everyone can use it again...
o ye and every day(mostly) icicle or argent goes down that s so annoying
If i remember something I will reply these are things I would love u to fix
Suspect
Lots "problem" isnt even a bug, lol... u get it by using lots with no flowers, and actually it reduce ur exp... if u see when u get that "bug" if it even can get called a bug, u get ur exp bar to 0, when it should be 100.. now realize what to do, and if ur brain dont get to discover it, come and ask me lol

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:41 am

tifa are u retard I ve never said it s bug I said it 'problem' and people can't use lots and they were using those flowers for good luck...
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantMorb Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

whose Tifa.?
PhantMorb
PhantMorb

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:04 pm

markolord wrote:tifa are u retard I ve never said it s bug I said it 'problem' and people can't use lots and they were using those flowers for good luck...
Okay then its a problem, if it isnt a bug.. why would they fix it?Thats even on Real TOP if ur too noob to know how to get it out, then srsly u gotta go to a psycho or to a school

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  iDoForuMi :) Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

chill tifa
iDoForuMi :)
iDoForuMi :)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:34 pm

lol tifa if they gave somethings which aren't in REAL TOP as u say and no one asked them like stun for cleric voy....voy crused blood.... why shouldn't they fix something that someone is actually asking them to fix?And I go to school yea and I don't need psycho but u do lol...And in REAL TOP no one is lv 100 yet u know it's actually hard to lvl there if you're too noob to know that so they could use exp from lots good and here exp is like x10 + amps +nana .... What a Face
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Mrki wrote:lol tifa if they gave somethings which aren't in REAL TOP as u say and no one asked them like stun for cleric voy....voy crused blood.... why shouldn't they fix something that someone is actually asking them to fix?And I go to school yea and I don't need psycho but u do lol...And in REAL TOP no one is lv 100 yet u know it's actually hard to lvl there if you're too noob to know that so they could use exp from lots good and here exp is like x10 + amps +nana .... What a Face
Lol you are really noob Mrki... there are many lvl 100s on TOP igg, if u dont know then just shut up lol.

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Mrki wrote:lol tifa if they gave somethings which aren't in REAL TOP as u say and no one asked them like stun for cleric voy....voy crused blood.... why shouldn't they fix something that someone is actually asking them to fix?And I go to school yea and I don't need psycho but u do lol...And in REAL TOP no one is lv 100 yet u know it's actually hard to lvl there if you're too noob to know that so they could use exp from lots good and here exp is like x10 + amps +nana .... What a Face
And theres nothing to fix, coz its make to be like that, if u used lots without flowers, u always got something not good, if ur too noob to solve it, then u get fckd off, just like u r now Razz

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:30 pm

-.- u didn't look what 4NG3L told to cookie about this PROBLEM
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Mrki wrote:-.- u didn't look what 4NG3L told to cookie about this PROBLEM
It wont be the first time a GM is wrong but oh well, as all of u cant solve the problem her e i go: That "PROBLEM" is caused when u use lots w.o. clovers, u got to 0.0% exp on ur bar, go to DA2... kill one monster... buy Clovers and lots... and use em?Okay now stop bugging me off lmao x3

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm

o.o I thought that too but I think cookie is smart enough to use clovers sorry tif then >.<...And I knew that happend to me when I wasnt using clovers once but cookie said he is using lots Shocked
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Mrki wrote:o.o I thought that too but I think cookie is smart enough to use clovers sorry tif then >.<...And I knew that happend to me when I wasnt using clovers once but cookie said he is using lots Shocked
He might killed a monster w.o. knowing lol but oh well, never use lots w.o. clovers xD

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down