Infinite Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bumping Vote & Win Event!

2 posters

Go down

Bumping Vote & Win Event! Empty Bumping Vote & Win Event!

Post  Creative Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:21 pm

I would want to start to say that this server really really needs more events to prevent people from leaving and to keep people interested and active while in the game as it is getting way booring, even though I know you are all working on the other server, please don't forget this one as most of us won't play in the new one I'm guessing.

Now to the point. The GM's made an event called Vote & Win and it consists in getting 12000 votes for the server. This way we would help the server growing largely and we would also all get rewarded for it (there is a DiabulusCoin prize!). Other than that we are now past 9000 votes and we still need 3000 votes in 6 days! So this is the reason why I'm bumping it up, to help the server growing and getting more exciting.

People cry about no events, well here it is one that is worth keeping an eye on it.

Regards all and keep voting more! Need 3000 votes in 6 days! We're almost there!

You can vote every 12 hours so its like 2 times per day. Here's the link to do so and vote: http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=17358 ,you don't need to login or do anything. Just open the page, insert the 5 digit code and press Yes and it is done! Thanks in advance.
Creative
Creative

Back to top Go down

Bumping Vote & Win Event! Empty Re: Bumping Vote & Win Event!

Post  Tifa~ Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:26 pm

KilmanPT wrote:I would want to start to say that this server really really needs more events to prevent people from leaving and to keep people interested and active while in the game as it is getting way booring, even though I know you are all working on the other server, please don't forget this one as most of us won't play in the new one I'm guessing.

Now to the point. The GM's made an event called Vote & Win and it consists in getting 12000 votes for the server. This way we would help the server growing largely and we would also all get rewarded for it (there is a DiabulusCoin prize!). Other than that we are now past 9000 votes and we still need 3000 votes in 6 days! So this is the reason why I'm bumping it up, to help the server growing and getting more exciting.

People cry about no events, well here it is one that is worth keeping an eye on it.

Regards all and keep voting more! Need 3000 votes in 6 days! We're almost there!

You can vote every 12 hours so its like 2 times per day. Here's the link to do so and vote: http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=17358 ,you don't need to login or do anything. Just open the page, insert the 5 digit code and press Yes and it is done! Thanks in advance.
it can be called impossible... its 2 times per day.. we need 3000 so 6days... we need 250people to vote twice a day during this 6days...
Plus i think gms should recognize that isnt easy 12000votes on 1 month... and should appreciate that we have 9.3k votes.. and we made the server got to top100 games ...
Actually its on 72.. so isnt a bad place, we can get it better but they should appreciate what we did o.o

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Creative Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:29 pm

I am sure GM's won't be so picky. I mean, come on! We have gotten a lot of votes already! And if the purpose of the event is to make the server growing, with more than 9000 votes and maybe 10000 or even 11000 in the end, I am sure the server already grew something. So to thank all the people who did so, you could reward them with the prize you promised for the 12000. Its not a big difference but its your choice. Meanwhile we can still vote even if we don't get to the 12000, maybe the total amount of the votes should be lowered.
Creative
Creative

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:30 pm

KilmanPT wrote:I am sure GM's won't be so picky. I mean, come on! We have gotten a lot of votes already! And if the purpose of the event is to make the server growing, with more than 9000 votes and maybe 10000 or even 11000 in the end, I am sure the server already grew something. So to thank all the people who did so, you could reward them with the prize you promised for the 12000. Its not a big difference but its your choice. Meanwhile we can still vote even if we don't get to the 12000, maybe the total amount of the votes should be lowered.
Kil remember in 1hr n a half DSC.

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Creative Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:31 pm

Of course, I will not forget something I've been waiting for long Razz I'll just reboot my computer and I will be online just after that.
Creative
Creative

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 pm

KilmanPT wrote:Of course, I will not forget something I've been waiting for long Razz I'll just reboot my computer and I will be online just after that.
Mkaii.

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down