Infinite Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye server

4 posters

Go down

Bye server Empty Bye server

Post  rolin Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:01 am

hi guys i will write some words and i expect u take note of some.

I will have to say bye from ur serer, was really good, but last days there to many unfair from part of gm team, dont tell me that isnt true, for some reasson there one guild that always have adavage on iinfo,stuff,items,gems even on support, oh well server start been good and now all this issue start piss me off, i kwon gms do their best idk if they helping ppl cause they r friend but we can c this, is pretty clear, is happening evry day and is killing server; i miss red valley was a server where gm dont go on figths or issues like this one, anyways this isnt red valley and if u dont want ur server die just pay attetion to the voice of ur players and not just to their wallet.

P.D
hope some one read this b4 get deleted =)
bye and gluck to those brave players that stay figth the noobest of "donater" =) go go Pencil

rolin

Back to top Go down

Bye server Empty Re: Bye server

Post  FlamingSwords Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 am

Bye bye rolin
And i think all from here miss Red Valley Neutral .was one of the best servers ..read the serverdev ..this isn't Zero server anymore, they just scammed zero ..and didnt give him any aces codes ...
And yea ..GM's are supported some ppls i think ..i dont know who ..thats clear ...but anyway we play here for the moment..and since all Dumb Bags leaved we will get bored ..

FlamingSwords

Back to top Go down

Post  4NG3L Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 pm

First of all, we didnt scam zero -.- , he manipulated the server rates thats why the hoster deny the access to the hoster computer.
Second of all, Zero is going to work with me in apocalyse, he decided to dont work anymore with diabulus. So basically, he toke that decision.
Third of all, are zero files but he is not the one paying for a dedicated server o.o! Thats why he is not the main adm to take the decisions here.

I love Zero´s work, and he is a great friend, but he knew what were the conditions when we merge with diabulus in this.
4NG3L
4NG3L
Admin

https://infinitefantasy.foroes.org

Back to top Go down

Post  FlamingSwords Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:53 am

ok nvm if i sayed something ....and 4NG3L ..u are a good GM,i say about others(RaZoR,Irnias.etc) they are the problem trust me ..i know what i speak ..i played everyday on server ...and about Zero ..i know its a great friend and a very good server creator Smile

FlamingSwords

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniloale Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:03 pm

I hate that Rolin and hes guild quitin, they all was my friend What a Face , i remember when i told you guys that im leaving guild to balance server but now u left Sad ..
anyway good luck and i had good time playing with you Smile.

Pencil aka Pain
Daniloale
Daniloale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down