Infinite Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Back

+14
Mrki
Exia
iDoForuMi :)
Ghorunde
InsanE
Ricddr
slisy
gamedevourer
Leid
Kan
Tifa~
4NG3L
Creative
Xkalplop
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roll Back Empty Roll Back

Post  Xkalplop Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Hello GMs, people are talking about Roll Back that is going to happen, 2 weeks to be exactly, because the hakc that occur today. Since i joined 3 weeks ago this server, i donated, and most of time i did mazes n got lots of things from hard work, lots of things with donation. I want to ask what are u going to do with my stuff i got from hard work: I have 5 characters lvl 90+, got death set for crus( full gemed), frames lvl 70 on all my chars, many gems, pets of all classes mjr n no jr couse of ds. Ds chars(full equiped), fc chars(full equiped). Besides all the things I got via donation, that u got registered. I need to know if all that work n stuff gona be lost since for me n some guys in server 2 weeks mean go back 0.
In guild friends and are seriously thinking in leaving server if this happens without a cleare response from GM.

Greatings, and remember people in server are not cuilty of hackers.
Guys we need to post to say clear how we feel about this.

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Roll Back Empty Re: Roll Back

Post  Creative Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Totally 100% supported. If this happens I'm another who is leaving even though they might not care. Just think of all the people you are ruining with something that max 10 no life persons did! And they were russian which makes it even worst! XD Come on..Get a brain or at least a heart to think on everyone who spent months, weeks, days, hours whatever working hard to climb their way up to be somehow better than before. Think carefully before doing a rollback that will might end with the server. You should make lots of stuff easier with so many suggestions and requests that are yet to be solved and taken care of, and not make it even worst than what it already is! Seriously think about that.

@Everyone - Post your disagreement with the rollbacks here! This is for the GM's to see that no one is supporting it even though it might not be any difference for them! Show you care for the server and say NO to an unthinkable rollback!
Creative
Creative

Back to top Go down

Post  4NG3L Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:53 pm

ok the problem about this...we arent guilty neither, i mean we didnt ask to get hacked.

But this fake "GMs" did what they did to fuck the server. Sorry for using this words but giving away strong items is just for that. About donated items...we will give them again dont worry about that. But yeah the hard work of 2 weeks will be lost. We are sorry guys, we have 2 choices: the rollback or wipe the server.
We thing rollback is the best option so u dont lose your items. But i leave u the choices to you. Ofc that people who donated will receive they donation again.
Leave the server as its ...is not an option.
4NG3L
4NG3L
Admin

https://infinitefantasy.foroes.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Creative Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:06 am

Even a total wipe would be better for overall players. I mean, some characters won't even exist and lots of the already existing ones won't be strong or anything as they are supposed to be. So if it really DOES need to have a rollback in the server, between 2 weeks or wipe, WIPE is my opinion. If everyone think well, maybe it is the best solution. Or maybe not, every each decision.
Creative
Creative

Back to top Go down

Post  4NG3L Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:12 am

ok people, vote for what you prefer...
4NG3L
4NG3L
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 am

4NG3L wrote:ok the problem about this...we arent guilty neither, i mean we didnt ask to get hacked.

But this fake "GMs" did what they did to fuck the server. Sorry for using this words but giving away strong items is just for that. About donated items...we will give them again dont worry about that. But yeah the hard work of 2 weeks will be lost. We are sorry guys, we have 2 choices: the rollback or wipe the server.
We thing rollback is the best option so u dont lose your items. But i leave u the choices to you. Ofc that people who donated will receive they donation again.
Leave the server as its ...is not an option.
Actually this is the wipe.. coz almost all the old players quitted already, im the third best active maller, and im not doubting to leave server if roll back, they dropped bd gems and grandiose set.. WOW... Isnt it easy to let em keep those bd gems, and delete from database the Grandiose Set?The bd gems almost all of us can get em in 2 CAs or just in 1...
And we wont lose our hard work... x.x

Last edited by Cynthiia on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Roll Back Empty Wipe

Post  Xkalplop Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 am

Wipe the server, it makes no diference for me...

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  Kan Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 am

well is real all the players that mall can recoverl all the things but what about the non mallers????
you cant do a rollback of 2 or 3 days????
really if you do a rollback for more than 3 days i quit and i know a lot a ppl will do the same..

Kan

Back to top Go down

Post  Leid Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 am

I agree with Cynthiia but if the only options are wipe or rollback, I choose wipe.

Leid

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 am

Kan wrote:well is real all the players that mall can recoverl all the things but what about the non mallers????
you cant do a rollback of 2 or 3 days????
really if you do a rollback for more than 3 days i quit and i know a lot a ppl will do the same..
Their last backup was 2weeks ago, so no, they cant do a rollback of 2days, 3days..

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kan Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 am

well then the better option is just erase all the grandiose of the database

Last edited by Kan on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Kan

Back to top Go down

Roll Back Empty 2 votes

Post  gamedevourer Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 am

I have 2 votes...1 wipe server..............n my second vote for Russian GMs they were funnier. Gave things instead of taking....THnx...Plx comeback Russian Gms we miss u D;

gamedevourer

Back to top Go down

Post  slisy Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:34 am

lol.... so GG for nonmallers? only tifa will be here if u do a rollback

slisy

Back to top Go down

Post  4NG3L Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:35 am

Cynthiia lets say we delete the grandiose sets... If someone is wearing it will get bugged, if someone has it on the bank then he will open the bank and get disconnected. About bds gems, is fair that someone that farmed has lvl 3 when someone that didnt gets llvl 5? I mean leave the things as they are is not fair, cuz you dont know how much did someone get or if someone of them gave a lvl 200 pet to someone and u dont know. Obviously no one that got something great will say it, just because he dont want to lose it. Im sorry to say this but people is not that honest.
4NG3L
4NG3L
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:40 am

4NG3L wrote:Cynthiia lets say we delete the grandiose sets... If someone is wearing it will get bugged, if someone has it on the bank then he will open the bank and get disconnected. About bds gems, is fair that someone that farmed has lvl 3 when someone that didnt gets llvl 5? I mean leave the things as they are is not fair, cuz you dont know how much did someone get or if someone of them gave a lvl 200 pet to someone and u dont know. Obviously no one that got something great will say it, just because he dont want to lose it. Im sorry to say this but people is not that honest.
Okay ur sorta right, now from another side, u r talking bout being fair..? Is it fair to no-mallers (Im a maller) to lose all their work? 2weeks of work to the trash?Is that fair? Altho, if as u say, they have pets lvl 200, or "lvl 5 gems"... dont u think we will notice it?
And if we do, we can always tell the gm, he can watch his acc, and problem solve...
But oh well, im telling whut i think is the best.. atleast u wont lose 30players ull lose the players that got grandiose set.. but oh well^^, Go ahead.. I wont mind at it Razz

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 am

slisy wrote:lol.... so GG for nonmallers? only tifa will be here if u do a rollback
And not even i will be here whoever u r, im the 5th maller here, but im the best player, if im the 5th maller, do ur maths, i didnt malled my whole gems, i worked rly hard for em, thats why i wont doubt at quitting.

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:46 am

4NG3L wrote:Cynthiia lets say we delete the grandiose sets... If someone is wearing it will get bugged, if someone has it on the bank then he will open the bank and get disconnected. About bds gems, is fair that someone that farmed has lvl 3 when someone that didnt gets llvl 5? I mean leave the things as they are is not fair, cuz you dont know how much did someone get or if someone of them gave a lvl 200 pet to someone and u dont know. Obviously no one that got something great will say it, just because he dont want to lose it. Im sorry to say this but people is not that honest.
Oh and if all this problem is about "awww they using gems they didnt pay"; then im paying those gems.. even if i wont use em... The wipe will destroy the server for sure, and even tho, idk if Razor told u... the russians said to razor "and dont even mind to wipe it again, coz we will come again and again to hack your server fucking morons", if the problem is they didnt pay those gems, ill pay em lol.

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Xkalplop Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 am

Cynthiia wrote:
Okay ur sorta right, now from another side, u r talking bout being fair..? Is it fair to no-mallers (Im a maller) to lose all their work? 2weeks of work to the trash?Is that fair? Altho, if as u say, they have pets lvl 200, or "lvl 5 gems"... dont u think we will notice it?
And if we do, we can always tell the gm, he can watch his acc, and problem solve...
But oh well, im telling whut i think is the best.. atleast u wont lose 30players ull lose the players that got grandiose set.. but oh well^^, Go ahead.. I wont mind at it Razz

Totaly agree, we know people of server, we know who works hard, who mall, who said loud at world that got grandiose equipment, lets face it theres no thuosand of people in server we r a few n we know each other. We sure notice if some one becomes ilogicaly stronger. But in the end its ur call what u wana do lose half server or leave some1 to get his lvl5 bd gem.

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 am

bizk8cls wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:

Totaly agree, we know people of server, we know who works hard, who mall, who said loud at world that got grandiose equipment, lets face it theres no thuosand of people in server we r a few n we know each other. We sure notice if some one becomes ilogicaly stronger. But in the end its ur call what u wana do lose half server or leave some1 to get his lvl5 bd gem.
Yeah we all know that im the only one without grandiose set that can have a power just as grandiose set power xD

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  slisy Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:51 am

Cynthiia wrote:
slisy wrote:lol.... so GG for nonmallers? only tifa will be here if u do a rollback
And not even i will be here whoever u r, im the 5th maller here, but im the best player, if im the 5th maller, do ur maths, i didnt malled my whole gems, i worked rly hard for em, thats why i wont doubt at quitting.

i know but ur the only active... the most of mallers are like 3 days 1 log:( and wtf 2 weeks ago started farm fuking 200k rep 1 noob by 1.. to sell gems and get DC lol so i noticed that all gonna be deleted like that ?? even i donated $20 to get stuff for my bro and what i dont want to start from 0 and i dont think u can wait till we report some1 that can own us all... we gonna see whos wearing stuff overpowered do you think some1 that u never had see gonna kill u from 1 day to another?

slisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:53 am

slisy wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:

i know but ur the only active... the most of mallers are like 3 days 1 log:( and wtf 2 weeks ago started farm fuking 200k rep 1 noob by 1.. to sell gems and get DC lol so i noticed that all gonna be deleted like that ?? even i donated $20 to get stuff for my bro and what i dont want to start from 0 and i dont think u can wait till we report some1 that can own us all... we gonna see whos wearing stuff overpowered do you think some1 that u never had see gonna kill u from 1 day to another?
There r 4 infront of me, 2of em quitted 2 of em didnt, but lets dont go to another topic x3... Altho just russians can kill me in a 1v1 if someone kill me on a 1v1 not russian, we know he got a lv 200 pet or "bd gem lv 5"

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricddr Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 am

lol ya slisy.. we even donated.. and now.. our stuff will be useless again :/
hope this can be fixed with a good terms vv

Ricddr

Back to top Go down

Post  4NG3L Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 am

ok think in this. Lets say we wipe the server, u say is not fair for non-mallers cuz mallers will get the things they bought. GUYS SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO MALL CAN DO IT ANYTIME THEY WANT, even if a server is starting they can mall all they want, no difference will make to do it at the begin or 2 months later they just get what they want.

So think what will be best to roll back or all starting from zero. Yeah i know that u think that if we do this you will leave the server after all, what I worked for will be lost, and then what? go to other server when u have people that already lvled up? that has strong equips? new guilds to deal with?
If you stay here, at least now you know where to get all, how to lvl up, how to get strong equips, where to go. In a few words you know the server. Yeah i know working again it sucks, but you are playing a game, going to other server wont be best cuz you will have to work anyway.
4NG3L
4NG3L
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  slisy Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:59 am

anyways u can wait till some1 with superpower come we will noticed about that... or delete database of grandiose set who cares if they got lv5 6 7 8 bd gems they cant forge w.o lv1 lv2 lv3 or they do?? think about it

slisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:00 am

4NG3L wrote:ok think in this. Lets say we wipe the server, u say is not fair for non-mallers cuz mallers will get the things they bought. GUYS SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO MALL CAN DO IT ANYTIME THEY WANT, even if a server is starting they can mall all they want, no difference will make to do it at the begin or 2 months later they just get what they want.

So think what will be best to roll back or all starting from zero. Yeah i know that u think that if we do this you will leave the server after all, what I worked for will be lost, and then what? go to other server when u have people that already lvled up? that has strong equips? new guilds to deal with?
If you stay here, at least now you know where to get all, how to lvl up, how to get strong equips, where to go. In a few words you know the server. Yeah i know working again it sucks, but you are playing a game, going to other server wont be best cuz you will have to work anyway.
Thats aint all the prob Angel, is not this, and personally i preffer vs a guild alrdy made, i came here with Infernal and Highlights Kingdom, and now?my guild kingdom, altho this server wasnt funny anymore ici got bugged 24/7 lol... I still vote for my option xD

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next