Infinite Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Back

+14
Mrki
Exia
iDoForuMi :)
Ghorunde
InsanE
Ricddr
slisy
gamedevourer
Leid
Kan
Tifa~
4NG3L
Creative
Xkalplop
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Roll Back - Page 2 Empty Re: Roll Back

Post  Kan Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:01 am

im still voting just for clear the grandiose of the database

Kan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricddr Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 am

they cant erase grandiose set.. cos it will bug someone.. but better to buug some ppl that have it.. or lose half ppl from this server :/
and anyways grandiose is not for sale in mall.. so noone can have it angel.. hope can have a solution for this

Ricddr

Back to top Go down

Post  slisy Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 am

Kan wrote:im still voting just for clear the grandiose of the database

amen ikan i agree anyways we already have enought sets for all classes.. so whats the problem on deleting it and as i told high lv gems are useless without low lvs gem and we knoe get gems at ca isnt easy for anyone ya know

slisy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:04 am

Ricddr wrote:they cant erase grandiose set.. cos it will bug someone.. but better to buug some ppl that have it.. or lose half ppl from this server :/
and anyways grandiose is not for sale in mall.. so noone can have it angel.. hope can have a solution for this
Then why they dont edit their stats?Im pretty sure they can. make it 1stat of each lvl 1 1defense 1pr lol they wont bug anyone and even if they got grandiose set itd be like if they dont.

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricddr Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

Cynthiia wrote:
Ricddr wrote:they cant erase grandiose set.. cos it will bug someone.. but better to buug some ppl that have it.. or lose half ppl from this server :/
Then why they dont edit their stats?Im pretty sure they can. make it 1stat of each lvl 1 1defense 1pr lol they wont bug anyone and even if they got grandiose set itd be like if they dont.

that is tiff.. why not sacrifice the grandiose angel? it would be better than let diie this server :/

Ricddr

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 am

Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:

that is tiff.. why not sacrifice the grandiose angel? it would be better than let diie this server :/
I know right?I always get the best ideas. lmao x3 (just kidding xD)

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricddr Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

Cynthiia wrote:
Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:

ahaaahah lol tiff.. but i gave u the center of the idea x,D

Ricddr

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 am

Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:
Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:

Angel said it would bug ppl before u did o.o but oh well w.e. just dont rollback xDD

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricddr Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am

Cynthiia wrote:
Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:
Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:

Angel said it would bug ppl before u did o.o but oh well w.e. just dont rollback xDD

ahah yea.. i ead that.. thats why i posted that tiff :B
yaaa just bye bye grandiiose x)

Ricddr

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 am

Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:
Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:
Ricddr wrote:
Cynthiia wrote:

ahah yea.. i ead that.. thats why i posted that tiff :B
yaaa just bye bye grandiiose x)
If angel wanna do it lol, ive gave so many options to stop the rollback but it seems they do want to roll back lmao

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanE Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:23 am

i vote for wipe becous im only 78lvl and it will not be so Tragical to start form begining but i will lose my Death sword...
And When will be Wipe or roll back?
InsanE
InsanE

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghorunde Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:34 am

Guys, it's really not funny that they hacked server. For example. Im playing just about 1,5 week. Ok. Thats not much, but i was playing about 5h or more daily, i had already death gun which is not very cheap thing. I was working for it for 1 week and i bought it for very special price -.- i know its funny, cuz lot of ppls had high lvl gems etc, but look like this: for me (started 1,5 week ago) death gun its expensive, i did hard work for this time to get it, and for players who play here longer death gun its something cheap. So. For me rollback and wipe is the same, cuz i will lost everything i had. It's really hard decision for more of you guys. Damn, starting from 0 its horrible, i can't think about it. A lot of ppls will quit, there will be hard to lvl up to 90+ cuz i think there would not be gd ppls and if they do they will care about themselves. So, it will take more time to get those items we will loose. We should think about other way, mm dunno if deleting Grandiose from db will help, as someone said before we don't know what items ppls got from russians (fck them btw). And.. it will take long time to "identify" ppls with overpowered items. Really dunno, hard decision.

Sorry for my english.

Ghorunde

Back to top Go down

Post  Creative Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 am

And all this happened why? Because GM's aren't active on forum/game to see that we were crying out for banning russians? I remember iDo posted something like minutes after they hacked it. Past 2 days they were still playing and messing around without GM's around to do something. Seriously, that's not the point of the problem but it is indeed still concerning. I wonder why the GM staff didn't open GM forms for people to apply. Even if the server is wiped or even if it stays like it is right now, sooner or later the server would die. It got pretty boring without events or active GM's. Anyways, if its rollback I'm out. If its wipe, I'll maybe come back if anyone else in the guild decides to do so. If not, new server will have to be, sadly :/

I've played here for almost 2 months -.- I've worked harder than most people and still many people are way better than I am right now, its sad. Wipe would make everyone equal.
Creative
Creative

Back to top Go down

Post  iDoForuMi :) Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 am

lol why 2 weeks rollback make it like 5 days or less
and you can check the spawned items by gms and start deleting its not that hard even if its hard you could of come before and stop those hackers they being playing around for like 24 hours and you did nothing so yh its kinda half your fault

so its not everyones problem to delete our eqs if you reset for 2 weeks im gonna lose atleast 500dc and other ppl even more so meh find another solution

Back to top Go down

Roll Back - Page 2 Empty Besides

Post  Xkalplop Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 am

Besides Russians said if u roll back of somenthing we ll be back. What if you roll back, we work again 1 or 2 weeks hard, Russians come back hack again n bam all the work is lost again. So again 2 weeks lost. Just think with Murphy's law: "All the bad ways things may happen, will happen". And yeah to forge high bd gemz you need respective ref, so no mater they got lvl 8 bd gem, if they tri to forge theyll need lvl 8 ref gem, and to have forged lvl 7 on equip, and if they dont have it will be useless.

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 am

§iL3yo0niki wrote:lol why 2 weeks rollback make it like 5 days or less
and you can check the spawned items by gms and start deleting its not that hard even if its hard you could of come before and stop those hackers they being playing around for like 24 hours and you did nothing so yh its kinda half your fault

so its not everyones problem to delete our eqs if you reset for 2 weeks im gonna lose atleast 500dc and other ppl even more so meh find another solution
Their last backup is 2weeks ago, they cant rollback before 2weeks ago..

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  Tifa~ Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:05 am

Okay check guys, im against the wipe but if we cant do sth, let it be...
Angel said Abba5-10 is done, hell gate too, drop rates will be upgraded, Monsters raid event so rebirth gets easier...
I think server would be better than before so just lets wipe and stop this discussion lol.

Tifa~

Back to top Go down

Post  iDoForuMi :) Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:09 am

just dont wipe do a small roll back thats it

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghorunde Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 am

Im for wipe too.

Ghorunde

Back to top Go down

Post  InsanE Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:51 am

People in server is talking that tomorrow will be Wipe!
Is it true? and if it is at what time will it be? ( In server time )
InsanE
InsanE

Back to top Go down

Post  Exia Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Can anyone summarize? I don't feel like reading 3 pages of paragraphs. Neutral
So basically if we wipe. Everything is gone? and we'll all be lv0?

Can someone explain what wipe and roll back is Smile Thanks.
Dont write paragraphs please.

Exia

Back to top Go down

Roll Back - Page 2 Empty Summary Exia Hoe

Post  Xkalplop Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:58 pm

This is summary for u Exia nab, They haked, gave powerfu stuff to people, Gm didnt like, Then options:Roll back or Wipe.

Roll Back: Returning the point we were 2 weeks ago like last 2 weeks never happened.

Wipe: All start from zero.

So far wipe wining

Pd: Items doanted will be givng back nothing more so far.

Xkalplop

Back to top Go down

Post  Creative Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Don't be lazy, you will understand more the overall process if you read post by post Razz At least the GM's answers to our posts.
Creative
Creative

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:07 pm

Let's be honest I don't like it either but I m for WIPE because I wanna be sure no one has something that russians gave them and u said those g... sets ok if they bug them but about gems I don't think it s fair if someone has lv 3 bd gem that russians gave them I mean is 4 bd and It takes time to farm or 8 sms(via sms) and if a guy had lv 2 bd gem and he got lv 3 on both now u won't notice tifa difference on 1k hp... and so on everything or if he got some high lv gem he didnt forge it yet he can forge it for 1 or 2 weeks if he s smart enough to not get discovered I mean and tifa u said u can report someone what if someone worked hard and then he decided to buy gems from npc he gain power and u report him he got ban it isn't fair to so I vote for WIPE then... ps gm's make somekind of password like omfdiuobgdiubhibguisf2598236nsfuigbfig then let them try hack it ...just guys vote for wipe or rollback btw gm's make sure u check that someone doesn't make 2 accounts and votes 2 times zzzzz Rolling Eyes
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrki Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 pm

btw gm's after u wipe(I hope so) u should make a lots of events helping us to gain powerful and make it interesting world to play and last weeks of playing weren't so funny was like boring and bout quiting
Mrki
Mrki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next